I’ve been tagged by TWO wonderful authors, Jayne Denker and Becky Monson, to participate in the Very Inspiring Blogger Award/Tour! They are both incredibly talented and are guilty of feeding my rather large reading habit! I will get back to writing my next book eventually. :)
Now I must share seven interesting things about myself with you. Hmmm, I will have to think about this. This may take a moment...
OK, here we go!
1. I have never met a piece of chocolate that I didn't like.
2. Audrey Hepburn is my favorite actress EVER! Give me a bowl of popcorn (with some chocolate thrown in, of course) and Charade, Breakfast at Tiffany's and Sabrina and I will be a happy girl!
3. When I was a little girl I dreamed of performing on Broadway. Unfortunately, I am completely tone deaf.
4. My older sister called me, "Turkey Face" when we were kids. To this day, I am indignant. I look nothing like a turkey!
5. I am secretly pleased that both of my sons are "Mama's boys."
6. My favorite way to relax is to bake - cookies, cupcakes, brownies, oh my! I tend to feed a lot of my friends with my creations since it is actually possible for one to ingest too much sugar. :)
7. I love all things 80s - music, movies...uh, OK, not ALL things 80s, since the clothes were heinous! (Acid washed jeans, anyone?) But John Hughes and Cameron Crowe spun some unforgettable tales and I can't help but shake my booty to the Bangles, Blondie and Pat Benetar.
Now I have the difficult task of tagging seven more authors - since I think most of my posse has already been tagged! My picks are: Celia Kennedy , GVR Corcillo , Amy Brantley , K.C. Wilder , Maggie Le Page , Jana Misho & Lisette Brodey.
Here are the rules, ladies! Post the logo, link back to your tagger (That's me!) & list your seven things! Ready? Set? Go!
Post a Comment